1. The content and information on the Broadcast Editors' Association (BEA) web-site (hereinafter the “Website”) is for general information purposes ONLY. While BEA makes every effort to provide content that is correct and accurate, BEA makes Website and its contents available without warranties of any kind.
2. User expressly agrees to use Website at User’s own risk.
3.BEA hereby expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to the content, information, software, products, features and services, including any implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, non-infringement of intellectual property rights, completeness, compatibility, reliability, accuracy, security, satisfactory quality, suitability or fitness for any particular purpose, title and availability.
4. In no event shall BEA and/or Website and/or its office bearers , employees, affiliates, associate entities, agents, representatives be liable for any direct or indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages arising from, or in any way connected with, the use of Website or the delay or inability to use Website, or from any contents, information, software, products, features and services obtained through Website, or otherwise arising from the use of Website, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if BEAand/or Website and/or any of its associated entities has been advised of the possibility of damages.
5. BEA does not warrant that files available through Website (for downloading or otherwise) will be free of infection or viruses, bugs or other codes that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. BEA does not warrant that the operation or use of Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that any such defects will be corrected by BEA in any given time. BEA does not make any representation with regard to the full functionality, accuracy or reliability of Website or the server that makes it available.
6. User shall be responsible for implementing sufficient procedures to satisfy User’s requirements for safety and accuracy of data-input and output, and for maintaining a means external to Website for reconstructing any lost data.
7. BEA does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of information available on Website. Further, the inclusion of links to particular items in hypertext are not intended to reflect their importance, nor are they intended to endorse any views expressed or products or services offered on external websites, or the organization(s) sponsoring such websites and do not necessarily constitute an endorsement of the contents thereof. The documents provided on Website have been prepared for convenience of reference only.
8. User acknowledges that the information provided through Website is compiled from sources, which are beyond the control of BEA Though such information is recognized by the parties to be generally reliable, the parties acknowledge that inaccuracies may occur and Website does not warrant the accuracy or suitability of the information.
9. The links on Website will allow User to leave Website. The linked websites are not under the control of BEA. BEA has not reviewed, nor approved such websites and is not responsible for the contents or omissions of any linked site or any links contained in a linked website. The inclusion of any linked website does not imply endorsement of such website by BEA.
10. The terms of this Agreement are exclusively based on and subject to Indian law. User hereby consents to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of Courts of law at Delhi/New Delhi, India in all disputes arising from or relating to the use of Website. Use of Website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph.